- A preview of your artwork
- Is it a zine or art print
- Ink & paper color(s)
- Finished Size
- - -
Available Ink Colors
- Fluorescent Pink
- Fluorescent Orange
- Metallic Gold (costs extra)
- - -
It takes about 2 weeks to complete a project, and we are often booked about 4 weeks out. Reach out as soon as possible to guarantee a spot on our schedule. We are unable to process rushed projects at this time.
- - -
Printing with a Risograph involves embracing imperfection. We are able to manage imperfections to a point, but to avoid them altogether is a fool's errand. Below are a few common quirks we like to embrace.
- Registration: For artwork that requires 2+ ink colors, the alignment between 2 colors can be off about 1/16th of an inch. Printing artwork that embraces this shift is best.
- Coverage: The ink may lay down with some faint ghost spots, and the ink density will vary print-to-print. No two prints are exactly the same.
- Banding: The ink pushes through 4 points onto the screens, which can give the appearance of thicker coverage on the edges and middle of the paper. We only see this happening with specific ink colors. Most of the time it's imperceptible, but it can crop up from time-to-time.
- Smudging: Soy ink dries on top of the paper, instead of soaking into it. Which means it can sometimes smudge. Avoid full bleeds on prints that will be handled frequently (like books or menus or business cards).